Oh God! I’m running out of time. When shall I reach the gym? It’s getting impossible for me to manage work and the gym altogether! I’m simply wasting the monthly fees in the gym, while on the other hand, I’m not being able to make it to the gym. It is not possible for everyone to afford to go to the gym. Sometimes it gets too costly. In has become a privilege between costly gyms and getting the expensive equipment sometimes it seems that excising. You feel the pressure that if you have to set up a gym at home, it has to be as fanciful as it is in the professional gym centers.
Are you health conscious and yet too lazy to hit the gym? Are you looking for any health development regime which will offer you an overall healthy development, all you need is a spin bike at home Gym. Equipment which sums up almost all the qualities of being a good exercise machine and provides a large number of health benefits, a spin bike is a must-have when you are working out- be it a gym or your own house. Get a tough and robust body without having to move out of the house by simply owning a spin bike. Before you make such a big investment, there are a few concepts that you need to make clear. Let’s start with the health benefits provided by a spin bike.
Check out the Points for Building up a gym at Home
1. Prioritizing and planning
- Before you go shopping the types of equipment of your gym, it is better that you estimate the space that will be needed for placing the equipment.
- If you are up to the idea of turning a small room into a gym, make sure that you limit your equipment. Otherwise, it looks clumsy.
- Then decide what your fitness goals are. Once you know what you want, what your objectives are it will be very easy for you to buy the machinery.
- Next, jot down the outlets in your workspace. You need to know where to plug in the machinery. If your working area can accommodate a space of three types of machinery, make sure that there is at least one plug point.
- If you want to save money, cut off the workout machines. There are a lot of workouts that can be done just by weights, resistance bands or exercise ball.
2. Purchasing equipment for cardio and fitness
- Try out those exercises that do not need much equipment. A lot of cardio and normal fitness exercises can be managed without machinery. Yoga and Pilates are the two kinds of exercises that do not require any equipment.
- Do not forget to purchase a foam roller. If you are willing to save money here too, purchase a good amount of PVC pipe and wrap it in a beach towel.
- An ab-wheel is a one-stop solution for crunches and planks. It will not cost you more than $20.
- Buy a burst resistant stability ball. These balls are versatile and can be very functional. Even in some exercises, these balls work as a bench-like surface.
- Consider splurging for a cardio machine.
3. Buying for strength
- Purchase an adjustable bench of high quality.
- If you want you can install one or two dumbbells.
- Get hold of an old duffel bag. Stuff it with ample sand. And, finally, it is a sandbag. Hang it from the ceiling. You can use it as many times as you want. Again, it does not cost you a single penny.
- The simplest and most cost effective equipment is the resistant band. Find a proper place to fix or anchor one side of the resistant band and attach the other end to the machine that you want to work upon.
Common Health Benefits Of Using Spin Bikes
Before you start to exercise, you would like to know about the various health benefits that you can get. The benefits provided by a spin wheel are multidimensional.
- It provides strength to your cardiac muscles.
- Using a Spin Bike on a regular basis is an excellent option if you aim at acquiring great strength.
- Spin bikes induce a great deal of physical labor, thereby helping in weight loss.
- It improves the mobility of all the joints of the body.
- Riding a spin bike is an exercise that involves much lower risks of any kind of shock or injury.
- It is a lower body that benefits the most from cycling. Regular cycling can earn you a buttock which people will be envious of. Apart from your butt, the other parts of the lower body like the inner and the outer thighs, calves, hamstrings, etc. also gain volume and a perfect shape.
- You can use a spin bike in any climate. Since it is indoor equipment, the user isn’t much affected if it’s an extremely cold day or if it’s pouring heavily outside. You can always stick to your fitness program.
An Ideal Spin Bike:
Are you trying to get hold of the best spin bikes? Here are a few things which you need to know about the spin bikes which have a top-notch quality.
1. The spin bikes should be made of a material which is resistant to rust, is sturdy and functions easily.
2. The base is kept to remain open so that it becomes easy to maintain and clean the spin bike. Had it not been so, the bike would easily accumulate rust on its surface.
3. The tubes are round so as to prevent the pooling of any of the liquids. This could not be avoided if the surface was flat.
Every spin bike ever has one saddle, pedals for the feet, adjustable handlebars and seat so as to allow the convenience of being used by the people of varying heights and a monitor that reads the heart rate. There are numerous options that facilitate spinning and resistance. Couple your spin bike with a music amp and make your workout even more fun.