Welcome to the Old School New Body review. When the entire world is going insane following alternative approaches to weight loss, Steve and Becky Holman’s Old School New Body program goes back to tried and tested solutions. The program rests on the F4X Protocol as Steve calls it, which is short for Focus Four Exercise- four short but focused workouts that need to be practiced no more than 90 minutes a week.
Old School New Body Review: Best Ways To Complete Fat Loss Without Hectic Exercises?
This is specially designed for people over 40 who keep losing muscle at an alarming rate and pile on fat, Old School New Body is all about going back to the gym for some old-style resistance training. However, the difference is in knowing how to do it properly so that you achieve your desired results.
In this Old School New Body review, we give you an overview of the program, its advantages, and disadvantages and most importantly, whether the program actually works or not. Now that we have grabbed your attention, read on!
|Product Title||Old School New Body|
|Author||Steve and Becky Holman|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Features of Old School New Body PDF
Whether it is the Old School New Body hard copy you purchase or the Old School New Body pdf you download on your phone, the message is clear. This is a muscle-building program that slows down the aging process, helps you burn fat and live a more energetic life through an intense training schedule.
However, what makes it different from the usual gym sessions is that it is just for a short period and is broken down into three phases. Let’s take a look at them in the Old School New Body review:
- F4X Lean Workout: The meal plan and workout help you shed the fat accumulated over the years and get you ready for the next phase.
- F4X Shape Workout: This phase comprises a rigorous Body Sculpting regime by adjusting the earlier workout and meal plan.
- F4X Build Workout: If you are looking to build some extra muscle, this if for you.
Based on the result you want to achieve, you can either opt to remain in any of the phases for as long as you want or even choose not to proceed beyond a phase.
Pros and Cons of Old School New Body
- Realistic: The program does not beat around the bush about having to sweat it out to gain a toned body.
- Doable: While the training regime is intensive, you need not spend more than 90 minutes a week.
- Flexible: The three-step program offers you the choice to complete all three phases or decide on one phase and keep at it.
- Scientific: Based on the Old School New Body review, it is very clear that F4X Protocol addresses the human body’s natural tendency to lose muscle after 40, by designing a system to build more muscles.
- Exercise: The program isn’t meant for people who hate exercise.
- Commitment: The program requires utmost commitment in terms of your physical efforts as well as time to go to the gym.
Advantages of Old School New Body
- As we discovered during this Old School New Body review, a toned and well-sculpted body is most definitely the primary advantage of the program. The intense resistance training attacks the obnoxious fat that people begin to put on post 40, and burn it away to build more muscles.
- The second advantage comes from how easy it is to follow the program. The three phases of the F4X workout model are explained in great detail along with their benefits so that you have no confusion in following the instructions.
- From the various Old School New Body reviews we have read on the internet, we were pleasantly surprised to find that the program lives up to its promise of being suitable for people of all genders over 40.
- It busts the myth that weight training makes women bulky or is difficult for them. Most of the people following the program were in their 50s, 60s, 70s and even 80s.
Old School New Body Creator
Old School New Body is a program designed by Steve Holman and his wife Becky. Steve has enjoyed a long and satisfying run as the Editor-in-Chief of one of the oldest and most popular fitness magazines in the world called Iron Man Magazine. During his career, Steve had the great fortune to work with and listen to some of the best athletes and fitness professionals.
The most memorable of them was Vince Gironda, a professional bodybuilder, personal trainer and noted fitness author. Compiling all his learnings from all the greats, Steve, with help from his wife Becky, designed the Old School New Body program which they both follow too.
Why Old School New Body Diet Plan is Useful?
Aging gracefully and happily is one of the biggest concerns of human beings. One of the biggest achievements of the Steve and Becky Old School New Body program is that it helps people to do just that. Gone are the days when old age meant aches and pains. With the help of the diets and workouts suggested in the Old School New Body pdf, one can continue being active and energetic well past their prime.
Steve and Becky Holman’s Old School New Body program is also useful for showing a comprehensive and realistic way to build muscles. Old School New Body review reveals that it involves hard work but unlike other fitness programs, it does not force you to go on a low-fat diet or spend an unreasonable amount of time at the gym. In fact, the Old School New Body diet plan recommends dietary fat and cholesterol which help in building muscles.
Last but not the least, the program is easy to use. You can purchase the Old School New Body hard copy or simply choose the Old School New Body pdf download option after you make the online payment. The program’s quick start guide explains the instructions in a clear and precise manner so that you can begin using it immediately.
Is Old School New Body a scam?
Most online programs and courses that you come across these days, unfortunately, turn out to be a scam. They promise something and deliver something else. Worst is, they burn a hole in your pocket, let you down and crush your hopes. During the course of this Old School New Body review, we, therefore, decided to check what people who used the program had to say. Most of the people in their Old School New Body real reviews were very impressed with the results they achieved.
They went on to say that the program had helped them feel and look younger, making them the topic of discussion among their aging peers! There was no limit to what they could do and this, in turn, enhanced the quality of their lives. In addition, a number of fitness professionals also have a good word to say about Old School New Body. Many of Steve’s ex-colleagues and industry veterans have shown glowing appreciation for his and Becky’s work, reiterating that this was one of the best fitness programs out there.
Old School New Body Bonuses
The original purchase price of the Old School New Body ebook is around $50. However, Steve’s main objective, as he says, is to make the program accessible for as many people as he can. This is why he keeps offering promotional discounts at the website which can reduce the price up to less than $25 with a number of bonus guides worth $227 thrown in absolutely free. Let us discuss the bonus offered with this in Old School New Body review:
- A workout guide, which is a condensed version of the original handbook
- The Burn fat faster guide
- The Build more muscle guide
- Sex and anti-aging secrets
- Health and happiness secrets
Life can become as painful as we age. Chronic ailments set in, we begin to put on weight and it becomes increasingly difficult to lose it. Gym workouts are not always favorable as they demand a lot of time and money. Moreover, a lot of alternative systems and diets keep floating around these days that promise the moon but not all of us are willing to pop strange pills or eat weird food! If you are over 40, the struggle to maintain a toned body is even more.
No matter what you do, you keep losing the muscle mass that gives your body shape. In such a context, Steve and Becky Holman’s Old School New Body program comes as a breath of fresh air. None of the vague mumbo jumbo about not having to move a muscle to lose weight. Instead, right at the outset, Steve is very clear that there are no shortcuts and this is a workout-based program.
However, that also does not mean you need to spend a lot of time on it. Just 90 minutes a week will do. Neither do you have to spend a lot of money? In fact, if you are not satisfied with the results, then you even get a full refund through the 60-day moneyback feature. It’s totally up to you if a program like this is meant for you. The best way to know is to try it and see. After going through the Steve and Becky Old School New Body review and testimonials in the market, I had no doubt about the efficiency and success of the program.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Old School New Body?
Old School New Body consists of a resistance workout wherein you will use low to moderate weights for exercising. This will help in building muscles, burning fat, and making your joints stronger.
How Old School New Body pdf works?
The whole system consists of exclusive exercises and a diet program and is divided into three main stages. But, if you’re willing to commit to the diet plan and follow the Old School New Body Fitness Training, you will get results
Is it safe to use?
Weight loss is a pretty complex topic and to understand, but this explains everything perfectly by breaking down the complex parts.
What is the bonus included in this Old School New Body?
The Bonus included in this ebook are Build More Muscle: Natural Anabolics, Keep the Drive Alive: Sex and Attraction Boosters And Anti-Aging Secrets, Live the Good Life: Health & Happiness Tactics, and Quick Start Workout Guide.
Where you can get this Old School New Body?
You can order this Old School New Body online through its Official Website.